Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fresh Fruit Trays

         This past weekend Mariano's advertised there Fresh Fruit Trays. I had seen them before but never picked one up (they are 6lbs of fruit. too much for me to eat by myself) but given that it was Easter and I was going to be spending time with family I said, why not? Just going based off looks they are quite impressive. Very decorative and eye appealing. After all, you eat with your eyes! Typically you can find these during the weekend no problem, but, with it being Easter weekend I decided not to take a chance and placed a catering order for one. This way I was sure to get one.
      
        Typically they come with watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple as the main fruit. They then are topped off with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, grapes, kiwi etc. SO basically you can have them make you a fruit tray however you want. Maybe you are not a huge honeydew fan and would like to exclude it and have them add some papaya. They can do it. The weather will soon be getting warmer which means people will be having BBQ'S, picnics, graduation parties etc. It would not be a bad idea to order one and have them make it to your liking. I was very satisfied with mine. It was made fresh the morning I was to pick it up and the fruit was absolutely delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment